Once again about terrorism of Kiev regime, – Azarov
According to different classifications Kiev regime is terrorist.
- Shut off the delivery of potable water to Crimea through North Crimean Canal. Leave children, disabled persons, old men without water – isn’t it a terrorism?
- Not letting food trucks to cross into the peninsula, in such a way closing all overland freight links and leaving 2,5 million people without food. Isn’t it a terrorism?
- Destruction of high-voltage electricity lines which provided peninsula with 90% of needed electricity and leaving hospitals, intensive cure units, morgues, refrigerators without electricity – isn’t it a terrorism?
- Organization of armed provocations with sending out spies to damage infrastructure – isn’t it a terrorism?
- Organization an attempt upon the life of Plotnitskiy – head of Luhansk self-proclaimed republic – with the risk to endanger security of civilians. Isn’t it a terrorism?
I can recite more and more related facts. But those listed upon are enough to classify Kiev regime as terrorist.
And now leaders of USA, Germany, France and other European states should be asked: «Listed facts – are they true or false? And if they are true, where is your reaction to them?».
There remains one more thing. Kiev regime is not the whole Ukraine, it is Ukrainian cancerous tumour. This sickness is terminal and it can be cured only with surgery.
This is the panacea for Ukraine.